Tinder Gold and Tinder Plus are premium offerings of the most well known dating app. With over 50 million users in 190 countries, Tinder has a rapid user growth and a large percent of the market share. It is all thanks to both its clever marketing and easy to use UI.
Tinder offers paid access to premium features such as Unlimited Likes so you can Swipe Right to your heart’s content. Passport to chat with singles anywhere around the world. Rewind to take back that accidental swipe. One Boost a month to be one of the top profiles in your area for 30 minutes.
An additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd. With Tinder Gold, you get all of the above features plus exclusive access to the Likes You feature, which lets you see who likes you before you swipe.
But if for some reason or the other, you would like to unsubscribe from the premium service. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold/ Tinder Plus Subscription
There are different steps to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription based on whether you’re on Android, iPhone or desktop. So you can easily cancel your subscription regardless of the device you’re on. The steps for canceling Tinder Plus are the same.
For Android users
- Launch the Play Store app and type in tinder in the search bar. Tap on the result to open the app’s page.
- Click on “Manage Subscriptions”.
- Tap on the subscription box and then select “Cancel Subscription”.
For iPhone users
- Open settings and select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap on your Apple ID(you may need to authenticate or sign in).
- Select “Subscriptions” and then tap on “Tinder”.
- Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
For Desktop users
- Go to www.Tinder.com.
- Tap the profile icon on the main screen.
- Click on “Manage Account”.
- Select “Disable Auto Renew” or “Cancel”.
Note: After cancellation, you will be able to use Tinder Gold/ Plus for the remaining days that you have already paid for. Tinder does not refund your subscription fee upon cancellation. Deleting the app does not cancel the subscription.
For more such news stay tuned to KickGadget. We also put up great deal alerts, new gadget releases with the specs, and other industry news!