WHAT IS THIS ERROR?
This is the error code which is generated :
- When there is any misconfiguration to network.
- When DNS lookup fails to identify the network service.
HOW TO FIX THIS ERROR?
Restart your DNS Client Service
- Open services.msc in Run dialogue box
- Go to DNS Client
- Right click on it, and press Restart
Release and Renew IP Address
- Open Command Prompt
- Type ipconfig/release and press Enter
3. Again, type ipconfig/renew and hit Enter
Use a VPN
Variety of VPNs are available currently in the market. Few of the include NordVPN, Psiphon, ExpressVPN etc. Use any of these VPN’s if you’re not able to access any content from your private network.
Change DNS Server
- Go to control panel on your system
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Ethernet in Connections
- Further, see the IPv4 DNS Server
- Change the DNS Server to Google’s Public DNS
Disabling VPN and Antivirus
- Got Control Panel menu
- Click on Network Connections
- Highlight the VPN you want to turn off
- Select Change settings of this connection
- Click on Networking and press uninstall
- Restart your computer
If any of these following solutions do not work, please do mention in the comments below.
For more insights on technology, follow kickgadget.com