Many rumors and leaks have come up about the new Google Pixel 4a. This new phone is predicted to be the successor of Pixel 3a. This content will include all the information gathered from the leaks to date.
Pixel 4 was launched on October 15 last year. Many are hyped and waiting for the features of the new phone. Pixel 4a is slated to be available for purchase on May 22.
The recent leaks have provided important information around the phone. Pixel 4a’s new features are said to share the features with Pixel 4.
Features of Google Pixel 4a
- The display of the smartphone is expected to be 5.81-inch-full-HD+.
- It is tipped to be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor.
- RAM space- 6GB
- Storage space options- 64GB and 128 GB
- Camera- 12.2 megapixel at the rear and 8 megapixels at the front.
- Battery- 3080mAh with 18W fast charging. The phone will not include a wireless charger.
- Pricing- $399 (INR 30,070). With 128GB storage configuration, it is slightly more expensive.
- The measurements of the phone are at around 144.2 x 69.5 x 8.2mm, slightly smaller than the Pixel 3a.
From the leaked photos, we can see that the smartphone has curved edges with very thin bezels on it. A Punch hole design on the display is noticed with a single front-facing camera. The back has a square bump with a single camera and an LED flash. It is positioned diagonally.
The center of the smartphone has a fingerprint sensor. Expecting the light blue hue color of the phone, it is in the usual black and white colorways.
It is said that the phone will be announced along with Pixel buds. The sales will start at or shortly after the announcement from Google.
Against Pixel 4, it will lose the wireless charging, face unlock feature and telephoto camera. The internal specifications are comparatively different.
Do keep an eye out there.
If you liked the content and the information, do comment and give feedback. Therefore, check out more of the author’s posts and visit Kickgadget for more amazing and informative content.
More similar content: