Panasonic launched its first Full Frame mirrorless cameras, Panasonic Lumix S1, Lumix S1R in India. Panasonic first announced the development announcement in Photokina 2018.
Lumix S1 comes with a 24.2 mp full-frame CMOS sensor. This provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance. The company claims that sufficient light condensation per pixel in the camera gives the photos a natural yet sharp description. The camera has a native iso range from 100-51,200. High-resolution mode enables the users to get photos at 96 mp high resolution.
Lumix S1 R comes with a 47.3 mp full-frame CMOS sensor with a high-resolution mode which can get photos at 187 mp!! The native ISO range for this model is 100-25,600.
- The all-new Venus Imaging Engine processes large amounts of digital data to render images with a breathtaking description in both photo and video.
- Industry’s fastest level of focussing speed but also tracking performance only possible with the adoption of advanced AI technology.
- HDR still photo
- 4K video recording up to 60fps
- Slow motion video recording at up to 180 fps
- 6K and 4K photo.
- 5-axis dual image stabilization.
The Lumix S1 and S1R boast a rugged design for heavy field use, durability, and expandability. The Lumix S1R/S1 incorporates a body Image Stabilizer to effectively compensate for the handshake movement. These cameras are based on L-mount standard with Leica Camera and Sigma. Various interchangeable lenses are available for the LUMIX S series.
Panasonic Lumix S1 is priced at Rs 1,99,990 and S1R at Rs 2,99,990. The online release of these cameras is not announced yet.
So Thanos is not the only one now who can snap huh! Grab your cams today..