Zona health is a handheld, software controlled device which uses isometric therapy to aid in improving cardiovascular health. Zona Plus is the worlds’ first handheld device which can improve cardiovascular health.
A series of unique algorithms help in providing the best grip unique to every person.
It has a simple interface which helps you in keeping track of your cardiovascular health and to improve it easily. You can upload your daily activities to your Personal Computer by connecting a USB.
A rechargeable battery powers Zona Plus and functions without the need to charge again for 17 full therapy sessions and that’s weeks of therapy sessions we’re talking about.
What makes this device the best is how simple it is to use.
Zona Plus Usage Guide
- Charge the battery fully upon receiving the device.
- When prompted, Squeeze the device as hard as you can until ‘STOP’ displays. Then repeat it with your other hand.
- Take the device back into your first hand. Squeeze the device until it reads hold on the display. Audio and visual clues will help you maintain an optimum range thereafter. Repeat this with your other hand after a minute rest.
- Usually, the holding time is 2 minutes and the rest time is 1 minute. Now repeat the third step once more.
- Finally, a score is displayed on the screen and a score of 80 or more indicate a successful therapy session.
This device is successful in gaining a lot of positive reviews, One of the main reasons for this is that there are no side-effects to using this device.
The device is based on isometric therapy with more than 22 published studies. Short-term isometric exercise reduces systolic blood pressure in hypertensive adults: Possible role of reactive oxygen species.
Maybe now this is all we need for a healthy heart.
Order one here Zona.
Did you like the Article? Feel free to comment and share the post. Do bookmark Kickgadget for more amazing content!